The SafeFlight app provides unmanned aircraft guidance and informations for recreational users.
- The data in SafeFlight comes from Ministry of Land, Infrastructure and Transport, Republic of Korea.
- SafeFlight helps everyone in the drone community stay as safe as possible when flying.
- You will find information on airport locations, NO-FLY zones - Prohibited Area, Restricted Area.
- K-Index feature. It shows Geomagnetic Storm warning.
- Local Weather report and current conditions feature. Wind speed, sunrise, sunset time and etc.
- SafeFlight does not assume responsibility for the accuracy of the data represented in this app for the NO-FLY ZONE restrictions.
- SafeFlight does not collect or track or share your location data.
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
SafeFlight for UAV is a free software application from the Reference Tools subcategory, part of the Education category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2015-07-24. The program can be installed on iOS.
SafeFlight for UAV (version 1.1.3) has a file size of 54.63 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 0 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.